As of December 1, 2020, the Unified Accumulative Pension Fund paid pension benefits to 342 720 recipients. In general, more than 2.1 million pension benefit payments and transfers to insurance organizations were made for a total of KZT 172.1 billion, including:
- payments upon reaching the retirement age – KZT 57.7 bln;
- transfers to insurance organizations – KZT 42.9 bln;
- due to leaving for permanent residence – KZT 34.1 bln;
- to heirs – KZT 32.01 bln;
- for burial -KZT 3.96 bln;
- for disability - KZT 1.4 bln.
At this, the amount of the average monthly payment according to the schedule (due to reaching the retirement age) was KZT 22,867, and the maximum amount of the monthly payment was KZT 506,980.