In the Personal Account of the contributor / beneficiary on the enpf.kz website, a new service has been introduced regarding pension benefits from the UAPF. Now each beneficiary of the pension benefit payments according to the schedule has access to information on the amounts of pension benefit payments made and planned for the coming period.
In the section "Information for beneficiaries of pension benefit payments according to the schedule" you can find out about:
· the date of receipt of the application for benefits;
· type of pension benefit: benefit by age / disability benefit / benefit of voluntary pension contributions that have been in the UAPF for at least 5 years;
· the type of pension savings from which the benefit is made: compulsory pension contributions / compulsory occupational pension contributions / voluntary pension contributions;
· periodicity of benefit payment according to the schedule: monthly/quarterly/annually;
· the date of the previous benefit payment made according to the schedule;
· the amount of the previous benefit payment made according to the schedule;
· the date of the forthcoming planned benefit payment according to the schedule;
· the upcoming planned amount of benefit according to the schedule.
It should be noted that the amounts of pension benefits in the Personal Account are indicated before taxation, established by the requirements of the Tax Code.
The amount of benefits according to the schedule for each recipient is individual and depends on the amount of pension savings. By clicking on the button with a pop-up message on the main page: "Additional information", you can get information about the methodology for calculating benefits for compulsory pension contributions, compulsory occupational and voluntary pension contributions.
A pop-up message on the main page: “Information about the balances and the movement of money on the individual pension saving account (s)” will help you generate a statement for all your IPSA for a given period.
If there is no application for receiving benefits or there is a closed application for benefit, information for beneficiaries of pension benefit payments according to the schedule is not displayed.
The digitalization of pension services is one of the important areas in the Fund's activities, and work to expand and improve them is ongoing.
Thanks to the service for information on the amounts of pension benefit payments made and planned for the upcoming period, each beneficiary can clearly see their income from pension savings and the period of their receipt.
It should be noted that pension benefit payments from the UAPF are established from the date of application and are made until the pension savings are exhausted.