The Fund’s corporate governance is based on the principles of justice, honesty, responsibility, accountability, transparency, professionalism, and competence.
Along with the top priority of loyalty to shareholders, the Fund considers the observance of its clients and investors’ rights as of no less importance.
The principles of corporate governance are aimed at creating trust in relations arising in connection with the management of the Fund, and are the basis of all rules and recommendations.
THE SOLE SHAREHOLDER OF UAPF JSC:
“Committee of State Property and Privatization of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan” State Institution
Director of Internal Audit Department – Aigul M. Kosherbayeva
Zhulduz Z. Zhakupkaliyeva
1. Should any legal entities or individuals (hereinafter referred to as the interested party) have any requests (inquiries) to UAPF JSC (hereinafter referred to as UAPF, the Fund) relating to the corporate governance of UAPF, the interested party sends a written request to the Chairperson of the Executive Board of the Fund at the following address: N.Nazarbayev Avenue, 223, Almaty A15T6M5, Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. Contents of received appeals (inquiries) the Corporate Secretary reports to the Chairperson of the Executive Board or to the Chairperson of the Board of Directors depending on who the complaint was addressed.
3. If necessary, the Corporate Secretary asks for additional documents from the interested parties required for consideration of the applications (inquiries) indicating the deadline for the documents submission. In case of failure to submit documents within indicated time, the Corporate Secretary is entitled to consider the applications (inquiries) basing on the available documents, or send a reasonable refusal to consider such appeals.
4. The Chairperson of the Executive Board depending on the request’s nature assigns it to the person responsible for the corporate governance in the Fund.
5. Requests are accepted in written form indicating the nature of request.
6. Copies of confirming documents must be attached to the request.
7. The request must contain the following information on a person:
• Surname, name, and patronym – for an individual
• Long title – for a legal person
• Legal / actual address for response sending
A request with no surname (long title for entities), address, or signature of an interested party shall be considered as anonymous and not subject to consideration by the Fund.
8. Reception and registration of the requests are carried out in accordance with the general procedure provided for by the Fund’s internal standard documents for record keeping.